• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Should you get training?

That could be an untouched market! Thug training. Learn how to shoot sideways AND while riding in the back seat of a '66 Impala.
I bet you could get this training covered under Obamacare somehow...
Flipped a 65 in high school. Got it for $150 because the rear window was busted out. Sold it for $600 after putting in new glass. Didn't even clean out the broken glass.

Wouldn't get caught dead in a Chevy. They're jinxed for me.

lol..........it's a southern thing AND how did you know I'm jewish??
By the way, leave my grammar outta dis, she's a wonderful lady. She was a wonderful lady. Sorry.

LOL, :thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. "Get off the X" was just "Move, dumbass!" before someone realized they could monetize combat common sense.

Yep.

Flipped a 65 in high school. Got it for $150 because the rear window was busted out. Sold it for $600 after putting in new glass. Didn't even clean out the broken glass.

Wouldn't get caught dead in a Chevy. They're jinxed for me.

You flipped it but you blame the Chevy?
What did it do - get mad at ya and jerk the wheel?

Only sissies flip cars upside down. Real men roll them over and over and over.

I flipped it as in bought it, fixed it and sold it so I could buy a Mustang. Of course I did total the Mustang, dramatically. Ripped it in half when I took a left into a Rambler.

Last edited:
Proper firearm training should be the responsibility of the gun owner to learn. Unfortunately most owners are not the least bit responsible...
idiot-gun-4.jpg

Where do the trainers go to get trained?
Honest question.

Other schools. Most of the top Instructors that I know are also the best students.

Once you attend a few different classes given by competent, experienced Instructors you find that the "song" is pretty much the same although the "tune" may be a little different.
Fundamentals are fundamentals but different people teach them in slightly different ways.

- - - Updated - - -

So who trains the trainers of the trainers?

Other trainers....

Back
Top Bottom