• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Should you get training?

I personally think no one should be trained in the use of firearms and everyone should self train like in the wild west.

[Broken External Image]:

I do not think training should be a legal requirement to own a pistol

I believe that if you choose to carry a gun or even own one, you should seek out training from a qualified instructor or self train if funding is an issue.

I get really sick when someone tells me they can use their gun if hey need to, but they let it rust in a cabinet. My ass.

I do not think training should be a legal requirement to own a pistol

I believe that if you choose to carry a gun or even own one, you should seek out training from a qualified instructor or self train if funding is an issue.

I get really sick when someone tells me they can use their gun if hey need to, but they let it rust in a cabinet. My ass.

Absolutely. I think anybody that owns a gun for defensive reasons should get training with it, but I do NOT believe it should be government mandated.

Where do the trainers go to get trained?
Honest question.

i.imgur.com_3rj18Rv.gif

Not sure if you guys live in the same world I do, but we have plenty of retards. Couldn't hurt to make sure everyone knew how to use what they're buying.

We even require people learn to drive before giving them a license, and it still turns out bad. Lol

I'm fine the way things are now though

Where do the trainers go to get trained?
Honest question.

There are several places that offer classes just for instructors. Tom Givens place in TN comes to mind. I think the NRA does courses for that as well.

I am not an instructor, but the way I understand most of the good ones do it is take a bunch of training classes on how to shoot, become proficient, then take classes specifically on how to teach.

Back
Top Bottom