• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Should I post negative feedback?

Yup, I vote neg. As far as I see it, he didn't stick to the terms of the deal and ship the original container as promised. If he can't even do that, I suppose I'd want to know, if I was dealing with him. A negative with explanation tells potential trouble if you are dealing with this guy. He dosent stick with the agreed upon terms. JMO

Last edited:
How/why would this end up in a different factory box? Something smells funny. Are you sure you got YOUR gun back? Did you know the s/n before you shipped?

I wonder if some parts are missing out of it or something. Was the gun clean when you got it back?

I guess I can understand if you're at the range shooting two Sigs at the same time you got the boxes mixed up when you loaded up to leave the range but the fact that he doesn't want to make it right deserves a negative.

Hope all of your correspondences are in PM...good luck!

Without question negative is warranted here. I usually won't buy a pistol without original box, unless it's an older one. I would guess the box you received is in less than new shape as well and what an inconvenience. There are quite a few bad apples here and they should be identified for everyone's protection.

Sounds like grounds for a negative. However the feedback system here is a bit of a joke. It seems to mean little as there are people here with four-five (probably even more I just haven't bothered to search it out), negative feedback's and they are still here. On other sites negative feedback can and often does result in a ban if a resolution isn't reached. A person with more than one negative is a habitual douche bag and should be removed from the site IMO. Good luck OP, maybe the guy will make it right. Then again what incentive does he have to make it right? A minor percentage drop in his feedback rating is all it is going to cost him.

Well said

Back
Top Bottom