• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shotgun Suppressor from SilencerCo?

Still would like to see RJ's QD KSG suppressor come out
www.thefirearmblog.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2014_02_KSG_Shotgun_Suppressor.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think these are going to be very popular. I know a lot of my really good customers have already stated they want one...

I ASSume the ATF has already had a look at this prior to SiCo announcing it. As long as the add on pieces cannot be attached to the gun itself (only themselves) , it should be viable. Same way the OSS is.

You should check out the "metro barrel"
Its a non-NFA way to silence your shotgun, but hilariously long
metrogun_com_metro_images_index_php_17ad31159170cf6fcd7d45b4a73213aa._.jpg

Oh yeah I have seen it. I have a ton of shotgun can designs saved. I was going to get someone to build me one, but I could never find a design I really liked - either too long or just too heavy.

This is why NFA items are never ending. If this can pans out, there will be an SBS in my future. I have never really been a shotgun guy, but this would open up a ton of hunting possibilities so I will be all over it.

ok...I could see one on a SBS on a home defense shotty setup....but I just don't see skeet/bird shooters liking it because of the added weight. maybe some use on slug/buckshot shottys for deer stands....but the added length to a standard hunting shotgun just kills it for me. personally I wouldn't mind the weight, just the length lol.

ok...I could see one on a SBS on a home defense shotty setup....but I just don't see skeet/bird shooters liking it because of the added weight. maybe some use on slug/buckshot shottys for deer stands....but the added length to a standard hunting shotgun just kills it for me. personally I wouldn't mind the weight, just the length lol.

I hunt where I live, and although I have a couple of miles of woods behind me, I still do not shoot at squirrel in the trees with my 22 rifle so a suppressed shotgun is what I have always wanted and preferably 410 for the reduced weight. Plus we have some very thick swampy areas where we can hunt hogs. Normally I would carry an 18" Saiga 308, but I would love to have a suppressed SBS for hunting hogs in the real thick stuff.

i'll bet that's the first time you have ever said that............lol

Back
Top Bottom