• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shotgun Suppressor from SilencerCo?

European countries have had them for a long time, but they have always been too long and heavy for my tastes. I also want to say that Red Jacket Firearms did one, and I am pretty sure some smaller US suppressor companies have built them as well.

I would have liked to see a 410 offering, but I'll take what I can get.

red jacket mad a qd one for the ksg as well.

I feel like the modularity of this will prevent it from coming to market.

Other companies have tried to make suppressors that you could add and remove length from and it has always been deemed as multiple silencers.

did you get to go to this?

No

I feel like the modularity of this will prevent it from coming to market.

Other companies have tried to make suppressors that you could add and remove length from and it has always been deemed as multiple silencers.

Possibly but I would think at this point, they have either found a way around it, or they are looking to challenge. It's kind of pointless to offer one now knowing what everyone knows about previous rulings.

I really hope it makes it to market though because this is going to be great for hunting.

No

Possibly but I would think at this point, they have either found a way around it, or they are looking to challenge. It's kind of pointless to offer one now knowing what everyone knows about previous rulings.

I really hope it makes it to market though because this is going to be great for hunting.

just the phrase variable length should knock it out since suppressors can't change length from what is registered. Maybe the've found a way to classify some of the frontal baffles as something other than a silencer part?

Let me check one out so I can bootleg it.

Why?

I don't see anyone buying this in any meaningful numbers. Do you really see serious skeet and trap shooters threading their Kolar's and Kreighoff's to put this on? And how shoots skeet with a tactical auto shotgun anyways?

I don't see that it would beneficial in any LE situation....I just don't get it. Maybe it's just me. :noidea:

Why?

I don't see anyone buying this in any meaningful numbers. Do you really see serious skeet and trap shooters threading their Kolar's and Kreighoff's to put this on? And how shoots skeet with a tactical auto shotgun anyways?

I don't see that it would beneficial in any LE situation....I just don't get it. Maybe it's just me. :noidea:

Hunting

Back
Top Bottom