• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shotgun Suppressor from SilencerCo?

Why?

I don't see anyone buying this in any meaningful numbers. Do you really see serious skeet and trap shooters threading their Kolar's and Kreighoff's to put this on? And how shoots skeet with a tactical auto shotgun anyways?

I don't see that it would beneficial in any LE situation....I just don't get it. Maybe it's just me. :noidea:

your not alone. I don't see the point of a shotgun suppressor at all. its a shotgun.....cmon....lol.

Why?

I don't see anyone buying this in any meaningful numbers. Do you really see serious skeet and trap shooters threading their Kolar's and Kreighoff's to put this on? And how shoots skeet with a tactical auto shotgun anyways?

I don't see that it would beneficial in any LE situation....I just don't get it. Maybe it's just me. :noidea:

I shoot trap with a semi auto and would love this.

I wouldn't need it in a competition, but I wouldn't put a suppressor on my glock for IDPA either.

Home defense for those who prefer shotties

I shoot trap with a semi auto and would love this.

I wouldn't need it in a competition, but I wouldn't put a suppressor on my glock for IDPA either.

Home defense for those who prefer shotties

But the communal nature of trap and skeet would make the suppressor useless....who cares if yours is hearing safe when the other six guys shooting with you aren't?

But the communal nature of trap and skeet would make the suppressor useless....who cares if yours is hearing safe when the other six guys shooting with you aren't?

The gotta have what the other guy has nature of skeet and trap would mean that everybody would have them in short order.

Back
Top Bottom