• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

shotgun,rifle,and a 4wheel drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters - food, water, fuel, medicine, medical supplies, ammo & body armor, gas mask, toilet paper, soap, toothpaste, a way to generate power, a way to heat and cook, heirloom seeds, communication equipment, assorted hand tools. The list is pretty much unlimited.

If I need all that I don't want to survive and the only thing I need is my Glock and 1 bullet. Cowardly you say? So be it, Peace out ya'll I'm going to go hang out with Jesus.

I often am amazed that a good wife not only makes life worth living, she also makes it a hell of a lot harder to do. ;)

If I need all that I don't want to survive and the only thing I need is my Glock and 1 bullet. Cowardly you say? So be it, Peace out ya'll I'm going to go hang out with Jesus.

Not if you use that one bullet on yourself.

Having all them things is great; although learning that life is ALL about attitude and choices, it is VERY important to know how to use them both.Just saying.

I DON'T wan to push this fun little thread into religious territory. If you believe in Jesus then you know suicide is a sin. And forgiveness is impossible once you're dead. So if your last living act is a sin from which you have no chance at forgiveness then you ain't gonna be hangin wit Haysoos. Kapeesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom