• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shooting the new Geissele Super Duty 16 inch AR 15

I have a 16" Super Duty and love it. My old 50+ year old eyes are the same. My son has those good teenager eyes and can actually get very impressive groupings with it. I don't have any other " high end " gun experience to compare it to but she's a soft shooter and would like to try the 14.5. I have one of those 35% coupons but their site doesn't ever have them in stock. At least what I want is never available.

Would LOVE to have been at that shoot with that list of Blasters you mentioned !!!!! Nice hardware !!!

Did you ever learn about paragraphs? You know, the separation of ideas into identifiable blocks? An additional line for spacing between thoughts makes your post actually readable.
SHEESH, you ever learn tact?? You know, how NOT to be a jerk. Thanx to you he deleted his post...bravo

I have a 16" Super Duty and love it. My old 50+ year old eyes are the same. My son has those good teenager eyes and can actually get very impressive groupings with it. I don't have any other " high end " gun experience to compare it to but she's a soft shooter and would like to try the 14.5. I have one of those 35% coupons but their site doesn't ever have them in stock. At least what I want is never available.

Would LOVE to have been at that shoot with that list of Blasters you mentioned !!!!! Nice hardware !!!
Check the website regularly. They come in stock.

SHEESH, you ever learn tact?? You know, how NOT to be a jerk. Thanx to you he deleted his post...bravo
Coulda been the world's best gun. If you cannot accurately transmit a readily decipherable set of ideas using even high school english. It might as well be a picture of a gun with a thumbs up next to it.

No capitalization. No spaces between sentences or lines between paragraphs. As a minimum the author could read his words out loud and add a blank line between thoughts.

I regularly ignore guys like this who couldn’t be bothered with basic sentence structure.

Say what you mean and mean what you say

Coulda been the world's best gun. If you cannot accurately transmit a readily decipherable set of ideas using even high school english. It might as well be a picture of a gun with a thumbs up next to it.

No capitalization. No spaces between sentences or lines between paragraphs. As a minimum the author could read his words out loud and add a blank line between thoughts.

I regularly ignore guys like this who couldn’t be bothered with basic sentence structure.

Say what you mean and mean what you say
Well Laa Tee Farkin Daa, aint you friggin special.
Next time Mr Elitist English Major, scroll on by and dont fukk it up for everyone else.

Dont care how many he has...wanted to read what he had to say, and lack of negs and SEVENTEEN glorious positives doesnt give the other guy the right to act like an azz. IMO...YMMV

its copied if you still want to read it in its wall text form. but i take those on the "untrusted trader" list pretty seriously.

Back
Top Bottom