• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shooting the new Geissele Super Duty 16 inch AR 15

Guy's I have a new Rifle I have been shooting and it is the new Geissele Super Duty.I own and have owned almost every rifle built by every company of high end ar 15's.and have built my own also. h&k,knights,lmt,colt,centurion,sig just to name a few and have built ar's that i have put thousands in.I carried most of these rifles with me this weekend and had some very.high ranking soldiers from Bragg and Fort Benning. with us .and many of if not all of these guys have spent many tours fighting for our country.and thank them all and all others for your service.We would not have days like we had without them.But getting back to what I am about to say and I'm sure i will have a lot of people disagree with me.but it is what it is.The new super duty Geissele out shot every Ar we had with us, we gave all guns a pretty even chance and there were alot of ar's out there and we shot with a 1x6 scope the same one and a red dot Aimpoint compM5 and started playing around with shooting from 100 to 150 and moved out to 300 yards.and i'm sure everybody will agree the Geissele trigger has a lot to do with shot placement.but a lot of rifles and most all of them had Geissele triggers.and everybody got to shoot everybodies gun also.i hate to say it guys and it doesn't surprise me at all.the rifles Geissele has been building and selling are on par if not better than any factory building rifles today.and i'm not dissing any rifle builders because i love my knights,lmt.h&k,s and all of my mega rifles.and many more.but for everybody to say and come to the same conclusion.on the shooting of the rifle.Blows my mind i figured we would have had a few to go the other way but damn everybody thought the Geissele was the better gun.and when we broke out the 11.5 inch it went the same way and we had a few h&k 416,s out there.Real Ones!.and a few more.this was a very unique weekend.When we can we are planning on doing this some more.So i thought i would have to just send out some info on this new Weapon from Geissele.and here is the ballistic info.that absolutely shot the best groups i have ever seen.the ammo that shot the best in the 16 inch super duty rifle was the Hornady Black 75gr BTHP-2790fps at 100 yards
.42 with 5 shots
.56 with 5 shots
.58-5
.59-5
.63-5
.79-5
.83-5
.89-5
1.23-5
we had plenty more like this one that at 200 yards .93 with 3 shots thats almost hard to believe for a chrome bore barrel to shoot that good and i would put some more Ballistic shooting scores up here but no one would believe me so im not even going to try.My eyes were opened up this weekend i thought i could shoot but wow im so glad these guys are on our side i know im old and my eyes at 55 are not good anymore but these guys can shoot a nats a-- out of the sky.take this info for what it is the Geissele rifle by far is at the top of my gun list hands down.if anybody has any more info on this subject please send message and lets talk thanks everybody have a great labor day.
Did you ever learn about paragraphs? You know, the separation of ideas into identifiable blocks? An additional line for spacing between thoughts makes your post actually readable.

I have a Geissele rifle. It is a soft shooter. The combination of the length of gas and recoil spring and buffer makes it a really soft shooter. It is accurate in my early testing as well.

Back
Top Bottom