Shooters Depot has 22lr only $89.99 plus tax....

I was in another local "Gun Store" up in Varnell the other day...first time in the 'NEW' building...

AMD 65- $1200
Gen2 Pmag- $65 !!!!!
Corrosive 440rd Tin of 7.62x54 $125!!!
Cetme HK clone- $1500

I was in shooter's depot today & saw for myself some of this predatory pricing... Wow.

They had a couple of apparently used M&P 15-22 mags. for $100 each!

Making reasonable profits within a high to low range is one thing. A brick of .22 that used to be & still can be occasionally found for $19-22 being offered for $30-50 or so is one thing but I think this kind of behavior will come back to haunt them.

Did he have any of the fixed A2 Colts left at $2500? LOL

Why yes, yes he STILL had them....and still had Gen2 Pmags for $65.

I was in shooter's depot today & saw for myself some of this predatory pricing... Wow.

They had a couple of apparently used M&P 15-22 mags. for $100 each!

Making reasonable profits within a high to low range is one thing. A brick of .22 that used to be & still can be occasionally found for $19-22 being offered for $30-50 or so is one thing but I think this kind of behavior will come back to haunt them.

Yeah, these prices seem.....uh....a bit....how would you call it..................rape-ish?

Here is how we stop the madness...... No one buy any ammo for 60 days.... Supply will go up..... Prices will go down....

But I know that's not going to happen.

Yea that would probably help but you would also need all of the anti-gun legislation to go away too because what happened after 60 days when everyone can buy again? They are going to be attacking the storehouses again. If the legislation are dead the panic will die down and the I need to have it before its ban mindset will die down. I still think that a lot of people would be more conscientious of owning guns and stocking ammo though but that steady flow is better than the madness we have now.

did anyone see the magaritaville episode of southpark

thats what this feels like

wtf, 550 rounds of .22 should cost no more than 25 dollars

Back
Top Bottom