Shooters Depot has 22lr only $89.99 plus tax....

I saw one in there other day that was not even Spikes it was their "off" brand Aim Surplus and they were asking about the same as well . Winchester Wildcat 50 round box of .22lr $8.99

If. 22 ammo gets up that bad as a norm Ill be getting out of hunting completely. It'll be personal protection stuff only.

Nick T

I only go to use their indoor range , and have never bought anything from them. So when they put themselves out of business , do you guess they'll refund whats left of my range fee ? Oh hell, they can keep it, I don't go that often anyway....:rolleyes:

I've found their staff to be nice and helpful. I've found their range to be clean, well lit, and safe. I've found their prices to be high to very high and haven't bought anything from them in two years even though I live and work very close to their North Ga store.

They put out on their Facebook feed they had four AR's in stock a couple of weeks ago. They were from some new, private, small manufacturer in TN that I and all my buddies had never heard of. Asking price. . . . $2500.

Back
Top Bottom