• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Selller tells you someone pm'd and offered a higher price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 problems with this deal.

1. You didn't say "I'll take it" so you have no claim on what he does.

but

2. He came back at you with a "bid" for more than his asking, which does seem to indicate he was fishing for more money.

He should have just told you "No. I have another buyer who PMed first". Or at least PMed a firm I'll take it while you maybed.

you did use the the term "may" which doesnt sound very sure to me
also if you saw the pics and didnt like the gun would you still buy it just because you were the original person to say i will take it
i dont like people saying i will take it on my post because i do feel obligated to not bump or repost then if we can meet or come to agreement in a reasonable amount of time then i may have missed my perfect buyer
i will take it means you want buy it at listed price in the area listed to me, but im just a guy ranting on a forum and who really gaves a damn.......................................

Last edited:
You said you "may take it". This does not constitute a deal.
He came up with a story to fish for more money. Slimmy. I understand your frustration but your argument for a negative feedback holds no ground due to the fact you did not say you would take it.

Right May..I aint takin nothin till I see pics especially from a new member...How smart would it be to say I will take it ,without pics
you did use the the term "may" which doesnt sound very sure to me
also if you saw the pics and didnt like the gun would you still buy it just because you were the original person to say i will take it
i dont like people saying i will take it on my post because i do feel obligated to not bump or repost then if we can meet or come to agreement in a reasonable amount of time then i may have missed my perfect buyer
i will take it means you want buy it at listed price in the area listed to me, but im just a guy ranting on a forum and who really gaves a damn.......................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom