SEC vs SEC

Mmatt gave me 3 tds... And he isn't half as cocky as you are!
You call people retards and throw insults around with a great deal of hate. We were just having fun...Now you want to start banning people from a forum that you don't control... You sir are neither a scholar nor a gentleman... I do not make bets with classy people like you... I was once told to never argue with fools, because people from afar can always tell who is who...
To the rest of the fun loving and civilized sports fans, I am looking forward to a good game. I am amazed that the stakes are so high for the first game of the season... And BIG BLUE will rise again!!!!

"Rolltard" is a term of endearment. This is SEC country son, there's no such thing as "classy" when it comes to football season. Have you heard about some of the things rivals do to one another? Crazy stuff.

I'd say based on your response, what you're telling me is, you don't have as much confidence in Michigan as you claim to have. That's cool. I really didn't think you'd accept a lifetime ban anyways....I was just curious to see how crazy about Michigan you really are. No harm no foul.

3 TDs is probably a bit too much. I'd say Bama wins by 19.

Do you own a .45? If so, if Michigan stays within 19 pts, I'll send you out a box of Hornady Critical Defense in .45 ACP. If Michigan doesn't, I'll just come back and have a good laugh...that's all I need. Bet?

Last edited:
I'll give you a couple of hints as to where I went for undergrad and grad school. Then, if you do a little google search, you may be able to figure out the second one (the first one I'll make super easy for you). I'm a yankee? Since when?

Undergrad: You may remember us as David who went into Ann Arbor and slayed Goliath back in 2007. We also won National Championships 3 years in a row...something Bama can't do. Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9zpDEsqrbs

Grad: In the past decade, we have a losing record to only one SEC school....and that school isn't Bama.

So you went to a community college. Its ok we can't all be university scholars. I am also a fan of Army after 14 years of SOF. Like I said you don't even have a horse in this race. You just like bashing other teams and their fans. :thumb: BTW Michigan sucks I wouldn't get on a high horse because your team barely beat them one time.

"Rolltard" is a term of endearment. This is SEC country son, there's no such thing as "classy" when it comes to football season. Have you heard about some of the things rivals do to one another? Crazy stuff.

I'd say based on your response, what you're telling me is, you don't have as much confidence in Michigan as you claim to have. That's cool. I really didn't think you'd accept a lifetime ban anyways....I was just curious to see how crazy about Michigan you really are. No harm no foul.

3 TDs is probably a bit too much. I'd say Bama wins by 19.

Do you own a .45? If so, if Michigan stays within 19 pts, I'll send you out a box of Hornady Critical Defense in .45 ACP. If Michigan doesn't, I'll just come back and have a good laugh...that's all I need. Bet?
No worries... If we bet, then make it fair for both sides. 1 box (50) of .45 defense ammo... 19 and under I win. 20 and up you get it... If someone doesn't pay within 1 week... Negative feedback!!! Now, keep it civil and enjoy the game..

So you went to a community college. Its ok we can't all be university scholars. I am also a fan of Army after 14 years of SOF. Like I said you don't even have a horse in this race. You just like bashing other teams and their fans. :thumb: BTW Michigan sucks I wouldn't get on a high horse because your team barely beat them one time.

App State was one step above community college, I'll give you that. I went to grad school at the largest university in this state, so not sure how that qualifies as "community college". What I sense here is a tad bit of jealousy on your part.

Michigan was #5 in the country going into that game. And before that game, an FBS school had never been beaten by an FCS school at home. It's considered probably the biggest upset in college football history, so you might want to reconsider your second statement.

Last edited:
No worries... If we bet, then make it fair for both sides. 1 box (50) of .45 defense ammo... 19 and under I win. 20 and up you get it... If someone doesn't pay within 1 week... Negative feedback!!! Now, keep it civil and enjoy the game..

Got anything in .40 or .380? LOL! I sold off my last .45 so this box has been hanging around for a couple of months.

If not, no biggie. Like I said, it's all in fun and I will have fun taunting you a second time (said in my Monty Python voice) once Michigan loses.

You know, I wish I never had to hear about that damn game again in my life... If Michigan sucks so much, then why are we only second to Alabama in National Championships?? Yeah yeah, if you aren't first, you're last!:cool:

You know, I wish I never had to hear about that damn game again in my life... If Michigan sucks so much, then why are we only second to Alabama in National Championships?? Yeah yeah, if you aren't first, you're last!:cool:

I can't remember the former Michigan player's name who came out a couple of weeks ago and said that during that game, most of UM's team was stoned. They didn't take App State seriously and paid for it.

Another interesting tidbit about the game....App State only played 27 players during the game. 22 starters and 5 backups.

Last edited:
App State was one step above community college, I'll give you that. I went to grad school at the largest university in this state, so not sure how that qualifies as "community college". What I sense here is a tad bit of jealousy on your part.

Your second statement shows your true ignorance in regards to college football (and further proves that you're probably one of those newcomers to CFB and chose Bama as your team, once they started winning championships again). Michigan was #5 in the country going into that game. And before that game, an FBS school had never been beaten by an FCS school at home. It's considered probably the biggest upset in college football history.

LOL I would be willing to bet I have been a Alabama fan longer than you have been alive. When you are talking to a alumni of the number one college football team in the United states they/I can say ANY other team is **** including #5 Michigan and especially a community college like the one you attended. Your bandwagon BS is tired.

LOL I would be willing to bet I have been a Alabama fan longer than you have been alive. When you are talking to a alumni of the number one college football team in the United states they/I can say ANY other team is **** including #5 Michigan and especially a community college like the one you attended. Your bandwagon BS is tired.
Yes you can say that, until Sunday morning... So enjoy it!!

Back
Top Bottom