SEC vs SEC

Stannicus

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
85   0
Reaction score
I am a firm advocate of believing that if you hit your opponent in the mouth in the first round and you continue to hit him in the mouth that he will eventually break. In the football world we have a term for that...hmmm can anyone say SMASH MOUTH! And there is no bigger epitome of smash mouth football than my Rolling Tide. Thats right the defending National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide. Let me hear you guys think will dethrone them after their mauling of the LSU tabby cats on the biggest collegiate stage! ROLL TIDE

Roll tide!!!

LSU new field.jpg

That is by far one of the GREATEST pics I have EVER seen. Its an embarrassment to the entire sport to only cross the 50 yd line ONCE and it was in the FOURTH quarter!

Go Tigers! I'm afraid the tide is going out!!

If SHTF today and all organized sports were over as we knew them to exist, what would be the last college championship the world remembered? The Tide completely dismembering your entire team! The even the water boy faked an injury so he wouldn't have to go onto the field!

LSU supposedly has the best chance and if Mettenberger winds up being as good as I think he is they will be much improved. Remember this guy actually had the starting job at Georgia over Aaron Murray before one weekend if idiocy so he can play. Right now Georgia wins the east and LSU or Bama wins the west. In the end its just another SEC national champ. I can't wait for one of these teams to stomp USC in the title game

I love Bama, the players might not seem that smart but they can play ball. Oh and they can definitely "out physicaled them" .

Back
Top Bottom