SEC vs SEC

Floyd Mayweather thought Michigan had a chance. He supposedly bet 3 million dollars that they would cover the spread. Lol, not gonna feel bad for him when he is broke like Evander Holyfield. Idiots

I actually thought Michigan would at least show up and make it respectable. Bama would have had a tougher time playing my son's pee wee league team.

MMatt, as per our bet I have changed my avatar... LOL... Now, I have to give an apology to the Crimson Tide nation... That was what happens boys take on men... Don't get me wrong, I still roll with my team but I now understand what SEC football is all about... I didn't even have time to get mad or shocked... It was like a tidal wave of whoopass... Now go ahead and win the National Championship again...
Stannicus, You should make a Bama themed gun... Make it a Glock so it pisses off all the Bulldawgs...lol

Mtber, You need more hugs and apparently you aren't correct very often... But you were this time... :thumb:

MMatt, as per our bet I have changed my avatar... LOL... Now, I have to give an apology to the Crimson Tide nation... That was what happens boys take on men... Don't get me wrong, I still roll with my team but I now understand what SEC football is all about... I didn't even have time to get mad or shocked... It was like a tidal wave of whoopass... Now go ahead and win the National Championship again...
Stannicus, You should make a Bama themed gun... Make it a Glock so it pisses off all the Bulldawgs...lol

Mtber, You need more hugs and apparently you aren't correct very often... But you were this time... :thumb:

I know my football son. Better than anyone here, guaransheed.

mmatt, as per our bet i have changed my avatar... Lol... Now, i have to give an apology to the crimson tide nation... That was what happens boys take on men... Don't get me wrong, i still roll with my team but i now understand what sec football is all about... I didn't even have time to get mad or shocked... It was like a tidal wave of whoopass... Now go ahead and win the national championship again...
Stannicus, you should make a bama themed gun... Make it a glock so it pisses off all the bulldawgs...lol

mtber, you need more hugs and apparently you aren't correct very often... But you were this time... :thumb:
i was seriously thinking about that lmfao!!!! I was thinking of making it a wasr 10 Bama ak but a Glock would be just as cocky lol.

Just to set the record straight, the SEC plays an entirely different brand of football. The defensive linemen are as fast as the running backs in a lot of conferences. Every hit that they dish out is set with one purpose....to punish your opponent for not conceding defeat. Denard Robinson is a great athlete this is true, but he is nowhere near ready physically for the type of brutal football that my Crimson Tide plays. How many times was he laying in agony or being assisted on the sideline. I mean look at his interception/attempted tackle play......"nuff said"!

images-6.jpegimages-7.jpegimages-8.jpeg

Just to set the record straight, the SEC plays an entirely different brand of football. The defensive linemen are as fast as the running backs in a lot of conferences. Every hit that they dish out is set with one purpose....to punish your opponent for not conceding defeat. Denard Robinson is a great athlete this is true, but he is nowhere near ready physically for the type of brutal football that my Crimson Tide plays. How many times was he laying in agony or being assisted on the sideline. I mean look at his interception/attempted tackle play......"nuff said"!
For the record, Bama is playing big 10 football with freakish athletes.... Herbstriet said 2 or 3 times during the game... To adress beating up Denard... He got his ass blasted, all 180 lbs. he could have stayed down, and probably should have, but nope he got up and tried... So it is what it is... Now I just sit back and play devils advocate for the rest of the college season...

Back
Top Bottom