• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seacamp Covert Carrier

deller

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
114   0
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you carry SeeCamps as a backup but I can't say enough about how great this set up is.
I literally forget that I have the thing on me.I often wear sweat pants and a tee shirt and no one knows I'm armed. With it in appendix carry position I can still slip my Sig P938 in my pocket with no issue.
The design of the carrier keeps the muzzle of the weapon pointed away from you..
As Martha Stewart would say " its a good thing".

20210311_140814.jpg

Not sure I am finding these on the open market? They seem to be slip on sleeves, but the picture above does not look like one.

I don't know how many of you carry SeeCamps as a backup but I can't say enough about how great this set up is.
I literally forget that I have the thing on me.I often wear sweat pants and a tee shirt and no one knows I'm armed. With it in appendix carry position I can still slip my Sig P938 in my pocket with no issue.
The design of the carrier keeps the muzzle of the weapon pointed away from you..
As Martha Stewart would say " its a good thing".
I’m so gunDumb that I just recently found out the Seacamp guns existed lol.

I’ll be on the lookout for one of these priced right. I leave my G29 braced now; my CCW has been this hawg for a while lol. But I’m big, so it’s working out for now.5A579917-0663-4B8D-A6F7-D2D1CF547AE8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom