• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

school me on watches

image.jpeg
Love my Tag.

Bought it on vacation in Switzerland. Had to declare it going back through Italy at the border.

I'm sort of a "cheap" watchaholic! I have pretty specific things I like about the watches I wear and how much I spend. The most I have spent was $140 for my current favorite. A Citizen Eco-Drive Chrono from Amazon. LINK It has gone up a bit in a couple of years.

If you want to spend hours learning and seeing neat watches you can check out the affordable watch forum at watchuseek.com.

I'm never going to spend 3K for a custom 1911 or more than a couple of hundred for a watch!

Another brand to consider is Movado and ESQ. They are both owned by the same parent company and I think Movado even makes ESQ. I just went to a Movado outlet store and when they're on sale (which has been everytime I've been to an outlet) Movado has been available $500 <. ESQ makes some really nice watches also, I've owned a few.

I'm sort of a "cheap" watchaholic! I have pretty specific things I like about the watches I wear and how much I spend. The most I have spent was $140 for my current favorite. A Citizen Eco-Drive Chrono from Amazon. LINK It has gone up a bit in a couple of years.

If you want to spend hours learning and seeing neat watches you can check out the affordable watch forum at watchuseek.com.

I'm never going to spend 3K for a custom 1911 or more than a couple of hundred for a watch!
Nice watch... 136$ on eBay : https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/331707217687

Back
Top Bottom