• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SBR lowers in stock?

There are a lot of weird, probably not legal things that came about when people made a mad rush to form 3 everything in sight in May 86.

That is very true. There truly is a lot of screwed up, questionable stuff out there. Scary questionable. What's really bad is a few dealers turn their heads to it, either through greed or they just want to play ignorant & 'pass it on' to an unsuspecting customer. It didn't happen in May of '86, everything was scrutinized(07/SOTs) before being allowed to be registered. Beyond that, I'd have to speculate.
I have no desire to trade in transferable machine guns. Everything else, fine.

Hey guys there are still (3) 300 blk lowers in stock. These can be registered what ever barrel lenth you desire. As always these are 6061 billet receivers w/ Integral trigger guard, black anodized.
(1) NP3 receiver set marked 223/5.56 and more on their way to the coater

We are a small manufacture and these are can be made into FACTORY SBR's.
http://christianarmoryworks.com/Christian_Armory_Works_Billet_Receivers.html
8megA2-2.jpg Finished product.
IMG_1254.jpg

We still have receiver lowers in stock. All one has to do is make payment & we can register the lower for you.

If you want a title 1 receiver(standard lower) these are available without a wait. We do have a limited number available. Our current administration is having ppl in a panic. Through the years NFA items having largely left alone, so SBR receivers are the most popular at the moment.

So doing it this way (buying a manufacture SBR) would you still have to wait the 6-8 months or whatever for the paperwork??

The main purpose of getting a factory registered SBR is you don't have to do any extra engraving. That way if you wanted to take it off the registry one day, you don't have random names engraved on it to hurt resale value.

The main purpose of getting a factory registered SBR is you don't have to do any extra engraving. That way if you wanted to take it off the registry one day, you don't have random names engraved on it to hurt resale value.

This was the point of why I started the thread, but just no one in my area has them. :(

Back
Top Bottom