• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Savage model 12FV Varmint Rifles for $319.99.....at Cabela's

I'm a little concerned this deal was too good to be true. I saw the payment I made come out of my account, but a few days later the charge was gone and the money was back in my bank. It wasn't reversed, it was like it never happened.

It was on back order, then it said "ready to ship" when I looked a week later. I called the customer service number, and they told me that I was in line for the back ordered ones. (Don't know why that was the case, but that's what they said.)

I got an email today basically telling me it wasn't gonna be anytime soon that I'd receive my rifle. I could wait if I wanted to though. Guess I'll stick it out.

Going through the same thing. It was on backorder when I placed the order. A week later it was in stock. I called and they told me the same thing about backorders being filled. Seems like if that was the case, then they wouldn't even show it as in stock. Called the store the other day and the guy said they had 18 in the distributors warehouse and Augusta had one on the floor for sale. Guess I'll keep waiting also.

Back
Top Bottom