• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SA35- what says the ODT?

Haven't heard a review yet on how parts-compatible it is. I have one of the Tisas "Regent' clones and there were a bunch of reviews on it around parts swapping with actual FNs. Haven't seen anything like that with the SA.

And given that SA is pretty much just an importer of stuff other people make for them, I wonder who is really manufacturing it.

Haven't heard a review yet on how parts-compatible it is. I have one of the Tisas "Regent' clones and there were a bunch of reviews on it around parts swapping with actual FNs. Haven't seen anything like that with the SA.

And given that SA is pretty much just an importer of stuff other people make for them, I wonder who is really manufacturing it.

I thought it was said it would be made in the states. But I guess it could have imported parts.

Been hard to find at close to MSRP. Brownells had a few, Cheaper than Dirt had a few, Gunbroker pricing is just over $1000, Clydes had three and they sold asap. Gonna just be patient and wait I guess. EAA is marketing the MC P35 but so far those are vaporware as well. Have noticed the new clone offerings have brought down the pricing on the Tisas BR9 though, those were selling for just over $1000 earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom