• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Running out this old warhorse, but just saw a new way to conduct an auction

kindness in your heart.jpg

The process for filing a Report has been explained numerous times in this post. If the ads that offend you so badly are still up there, it’s because YOU are failing to actively contribute to make the site a better place. YOU bear partial blame for the situation.
thats some fat **** rite thar. I post 6 knives and a Mod jumps all over it and deletes MY ads. a guy post 13 pistols and a mod cant even find them cause it aint his job. bahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

That all 13 are still listed?

Well, that would be correct.

One is listed as "trade pending", so I guess that only counts as 12.
No, close. Nobody gets paid to try and keep this place between the rails. Not one dime. It's simply other members who also try and enjoy the site and would like it to maintain what has made it so popular instead of devolve into the rest of the general feces that is the www.
If every post bitching about rules violations was instead a simple report, we'd be smooth as silk. But instead, we get complaining with not only no help given, but vehement refusal to assist (and illogical "justification"). It's a winning combination for sure!
"You're either part of the solution, or part of the problem." That should be a saying or something!

No, close. Nobody gets paid to try and keep this place between the rails. Not one dime. It's simply other members who also try and enjoy the site and would like it to maintain what has made it so popular instead of devolve into the rest of the general feces that is the www.
If every post bitching about rules violations was instead a simple report, we'd be smooth as silk. But instead, we get complaining with not only no help given, but vehement refusal to assist (and illogical "justification"). It's a winning combination for sure!
"You're either part of the solution, or part of the problem." That should be a saying or something!
3 mods posting in this thread and none will take 2 minutes to look under Handguns and see the violations. But will continue to post what the general population should do

3 mods posting in this thread and none will take 2 minutes to look under Handguns and see the violations. But will continue to post what the general population should do
I sure as hell ain't. I'll wait until it bothers someone enough to report it.

Back
Top Bottom