• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rugged Alaskan 360

What brought you to our site? Just seems random. But welcome and whatnot. :wave:

I do need to get some fingerprints and whatnot to update after whatever that last new rule was for trusts. I haven't bought anything since then.
The Class 3 section here has pretty good traffic, just another place for us to reach out and try to answer questions and provide insight when we can.
Your fingerprints never need to be updated (if you've done them on our kiosk), but a passport-style photo needs to be submitted annually, and that can be done via the Silencer Shop app.

That's good to know. I was unaware that the photo was an annual thing. So does that mean photo is good for one year from upload or til the end of the calendar year?
The Class 3 section here has pretty good traffic, just another place for us to reach out and try to answer questions and provide insight when we can.
Your fingerprints never need to be updated (if you've done them on our kiosk), but a passport-style photo needs to be submitted annually, and that can be done via the Silencer Shop app.

Back
Top Bottom