• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rugged Alaskan 360

The new tech is nice.
When are we going to get 90 day e-files as promised?
The 90-day approval was a commitment made by the ATF in January at the launch of eForms, we used that info as it was the best information at the time. Since then we have tried to give real-world examples by continuously posting customer approvals on our socials, many were under 90 days in the beginning, and now we are averaging 6-7 months. We want faster approvals just as much as y'all do.

The 90-day approval was a commitment made by the ATF in January at the launch of eForms, we used that info as it was the best information at the time. Since then we have tried to give real-world examples by continuously posting customer approvals on our socials, many were under 90 days in the beginning, and now we are averaging 6-7 months. We want faster approvals just as much as y'all do.
We ultimately want to do away with needing an “approval process” if being honest, but until then SS has my business 100%.
Any insight on why it was being done repeatedly in 90 days or under and now it’s 6-7mo?

I have 4 in the pipeline now
2x @ 77 days
1x @ 142 days
1x @ 159 days

I had a VERY early submission when it opened and SS got it all up and running finally.
Unlimited Shot Trust
Submitted 1-18-22
Approved 6-16-22
149 days
I do as well. My oldest is 213 days.
I have 3 through SS, and 1 through my dealer that we worked through and I sent in prints by snail mail. All individual. I did have a form 1 come back in 6 weeks.

We ultimately want to do away with needing an “approval process” if being honest, but until then SS has my business 100%.
Any insight on why it was being done repeatedly in 90 days or under and now it’s 6-7mo?
I hear you, and we appreciate all of the support. ATF made a statement in July saying that they've received an "unprecedented volume of applications" (keep up the great work everyone) which has led to delays they did not anticipate. Some folks speculate that once paper forms are all processed we might see an improvement in processing times, as eForms can be reviewed more quickly, but that's purely speculation.

I hear you, and we appreciate all of the support. ATF made a statement in July saying that they've received an "unprecedented volume of applications" (keep up the great work everyone) which has led to delays they did not anticipate. Some folks speculate that once paper forms are all processed we might see an improvement in processing times, as eForms can be reviewed more quickly, but that's purely speculation.
Welcome to the ODT! Y’all have made buying suppressors as easy as anything else online. I, unlike my bank account, thank you.

Color me skeptical...but is this the actual "Silencer Shop?"

Hey rOmiLaYu rOmiLaYu , fair skepticism. Yes, this is the real Silencer Shop. Feel free to reach out to us on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/Reddit to verify if you'd like. - Chase
What brought you to our site? Just seems random. But welcome and whatnot. :wave:

I do need to get some fingerprints and whatnot to update after whatever that last new rule was for trusts. I haven't bought anything since then.

Back
Top Bottom