• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger LC9

captdave77

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The ODT's official HVAC guy
109   0
Reaction score
I fired my LC9 yesterday and I have to say I am impressed. I was expecting to buy a "get off of me" gun but this thing is surprisingly accurate. I would not hesitate to take a 20 yard shot with this pocket pistol.

I am not big fan of the breakdown procedure but overall it is worth every penny.

If I was heading off to combat, I would want my DW 1911 or a 92FS on my side, but the LC9 is a great day to day back up/ deep concealment piece.:spy:

I sold my LCP and got an LC9 and I am much more confident with it. It is very accurate for such a small gun and it is much more reliable, and less "snappy" than the PF9 I used to own. At first, the loaded chamber indicator got on my nerves, and I thought about filing it down. With time, I have gotten used to it and now I actually think it is a good way to make sure she's loaded and ready to rock-n-roll.

I got an lcp and an lc9. I have yet too shoot the lc9 but even thing I hear about it is good. One question though what wrong with the break down procedure? I thought it was pretty easy when I done mine.

I love my LC9 I got it a few weeks ago along with a thesis holster,
once i ran through the range with it it has been on hip all the time,
Great carry Piece Barley know i am carrying it.
It shoots better than either of the Kel Tec I had owned.

I will be keeping this one for a ling time to come, I was surprised to see it up for sale on here.

I love my LC9 I got it a few weeks ago along with a thesis holster,
once i ran through the range with it it has been on hip all the time,
Great carry Piece Barley know i am carrying it.
It shoots better than either of the Kel Tec I had owned.

I will be keeping this one for a ling time to come, I was surprised to see it up for sale on here.

I carry mine every day. I don't OC because I am in people's homes and businesses all day and they can get a little jump when a guy rings the bell with a Glock on his hip.

I crawl, climb, and lift with it in my waistband and never have a problem.

They are nice little pistols.

The only issue I have is the position of the mag release. Sometimes, if I grip it wrong, the mag will pop out of position. Nothing that practice won't fix, but still could have been designed better.

Back
Top Bottom