• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ROLL TIDE! Part Deux!

We beat our team by 1 more point that ga beat theirs.. of course y’all gone say south kakalackies was a strong team.. lol
UGA IS 3-0 and still #1. I bet the pink elephants drop out of the top 10 after that win. But hey,whatever it takes for you to feel better about your season so far.

no...I played war....BUT I'd rather talk football....It's much more fun.....
well...we're going to loose all the chicks on the side lines....along with most announcers...it's going to be a small group....I guess we can cut off the Heisman as well....none of those ass clowns played ball!!....what do we do with the NCAA??? most of those ass clowns haven't played either......man, this is going DEEP!!!
roll tide......right??

Exactly right.. it’s like planning a war.. how can you if you ain’t never been there.. I played did you.. not war but football
You played college football? That's super impressive. One of my coworkers played CB at a D1 school and even at 40 he was clearly still a physical freak of nature.

UGA IS 3-0 and still #1. I bet the pink elephants drop out of the top 10 after that win. But hey,whatever it takes for you to feel better about your season so far.
Lifetime UGA fan…we don’t deserve #1 but who does…college football is weird this year…SC always plays UGA tough but South Florida?

Back
Top Bottom