• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RIP Meatwad aka Jon Skinner

Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family. I had the pleasure of meeting Jon in an interview I gave him sometime late last year. Very nice man and talked highly of you and your family. Take care and keep your head up and be strong. There is alot of ppl here to support you.

Last edited:
I never met Dave the Minion being relatively new here but reading through the earlier posts I know I've seen some of his comments. I truly wish i had had the opportunity to meet him myself. It's amazing to see the outpouring of support I've seen today and I hate that it has taken this event to get me to make my first transaction and post on the ODT. My prayers are with you Mrs. Minion and your family.

Sorry to hear of your loss, its a terrible thing. But as others have said, your husband lives on in the hearts and minds of this bunch of mens men. If he can get this much respect and adoration from these guys you truly had a man most of us would be honored to call a friend.

Btw i put an auction up for a g42 mag. I font know how to do the link thing if someone can help

Mrs.DaveTheMinion, MomMinion and Children. This thread has been very touching to read and I wish I could have had the opportunity to meet DaveTheMinion... My heart, prayers and thoughts go out to each one of you family members as God steers your path in these difficult times. He will never let you down.

To all the ODT members that have left these kind posts it really shows what this site is all about. The rants and raves you see on occasion are all in the spirit of the topic. Wow it's great to see that everyone really cares. Lesson learned don't be shy to post questions or comments as DaveTheMinion did so often. His brothers and sisters of ODT will always remember them and his legacy shall live on forever. RIP Jon! I'm proud to be a member and God Bless to all. Tom "tjhunter" Johnston.

Back
Top Bottom