• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rifle at the ready

Couple different schools of thought on this.
I prefer gun available with loaded mag inserted. One less thing to fumble in a time of stress.
Like I said I have got that covered. A 357 placed within easy reach while In watch TV. Tactical shotgun at the ready beside the bed and a AR15 6.8 SPC hidden just in case eight 00 buckshot doesn't cover it. 30 6.8's will dig off in their ass.

Why store your gun with no magazine in it?
As said before it's just a display item. I have guns ready for defense but besides going back and forth to the cabinet to admire that new expensive built you just completed you can mount it on there and enjoy it from your chair and leave it there until you want to put another nice looking build there. The phrase ( Rifle at the ready ) was a catch phrase just to get some attention to look at this unique display item for AR lovers like myself. I visit my safe everyday to look at a particular rifle and see if I could make improvements on it and this would be a absolutely great way to sit back from afar and imagine ( what about doing this or adding that or changing something ). In don't know about you guys but I put a lot of time and effort into a build from picking parts to getting the parts ready to install to the actual build. This would be a good item for me to sit my new gun up on and check out my handy work.

Defense guns are always ready to go. Unless their are younguns around and then they have to be locked up. However, with one of these days I could have an unloaded gun out on display to peak visitors interest. It can picked up and handled without fear of charging the handle out muscle memory and the next thing is you've got home in your ceiling or worst your neighbors wall.

IT'S JUST A DISPLAY ITEM NOT TO BE CONFUSE WITH THE TITLE OF THREAD. WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO SAY. LIMP BARREL AR15 HANGER. All defense weapons should be at the ready at all times.
My name is Greg Vess and I approve this message.

If you get metal gun hooks won't they mar up the finish or are you talking about the ones dipped in some kind of polymer?
Use wood with felt. It's old school and still works great.

20200422_115524.jpg

Back
Top Bottom