• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Retail Management Person Needed Full Time

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
I am in search of a full time Retail Range Person. This is an Hourly Position in a firearm related retail environment.

PLEASE NOTE: Even though this is a firearm setting you do not have to have any firearm knowledge or experience to succeed in this position. What I am looking for is experience in the following:

Work experience in a 7 day a week retail operation.

The ability and personalty to be able to interact with all types of people from all walks of life and from all over the world.

Having Exceptional Customer Service skills
Great selling skills.
Someone with an exceptional level of integrity.
The ability and skill to both count and handle money.
Outstanding disciplines when it comes to attendance and scheduling.
Outstanding appearance and grooming is required.

AS YOU CAN SEE....nothing was mentioned about firearm skills, training, abilities etc. If you have firearm related experience along with everything listed above....then that is a big plus.......but not required.

Please let me know if you think you have what I am looking for.

Submit a brief bio about yourself along with your resume to:

info@quickshotshootingrange.com

Thanks
Steve Dudley
Senior Manager
Quickshot Shooting Range
Atlanta 404-963-1962
Buckhead 404-600-6378

Last edited:
Just an add on notation. If you are looking, feel your qualified, and live in the Savannah area, please apply also. I will be looking for 2 good management candidates in the September/October time frame for the new Quickshot Savannah which we hope to open in October.

I would love to get back into the firearms field. I miss running my own shop. Very cool opportunity for the right person!

Back
Top Bottom