• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remington firearms moving global HQ to LaGrange Ga.

Could have skipped a bunch of steps, saved time and money, by selling the brand to Taurus and moving to Bainbridge.

Good luck, again, Remington. Hope you can make some quality firearms in your new factory, this time around.

Great...800 plus F-ing New Yorkers moving to my neighborhood b!tching about lack of "infrastructure", "affordable housing" and no public transportation.

You already got 1200 ko-reans roaming around there eating Gus's chicken. You prob wont even notice the yankees. (Until they talk)

If they would just stick to what they do best 870, 11-87, 1100, 700, and Model 7's.

I want two of the vaporware projects I got to mess with:

Integral Model Seven in 300blk & Integral Model 51

The integral model seven metered ~117-118dB on our B&K Pulse with the standard remington 220gr 300blk. Plain jane synthetic stock, worked action, I fluted the bolt in the 4th axis VF2, titanium 1 3/8 outer tube, core similar to the Liberty Mystic with some revisions.

Great...800 plus F-ing New Yorkers moving to my neighborhood b!tching about lack of "infrastructure", "affordable housing" and no public transportation.

Wash your mouth. Springfield, Mass (where they are coming from) is not New York!

Mass may be a liberal hotbed but that's almost all around Boston. Once you get out to western Mass it could be any other place.

Just like we're starting to see in GA, it's the big cities 'tail' that wags the dog.

Remington is currently in New York State, between Albany and Rochester.
It is not in Massachusetts.
64C1CE6A-2B64-4501-B1BE-15CC7193886E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom