• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Regeneron - Public Service announcement.

The vaccine is very low levels of Covid bonded with enzymes that help your body produce the antibodies, while at minimal risk for contracting the full virus. If you've had Covid before, they'll test your anti-body levels and adjust the vaccine potency you're given. People who've had it before are certainly considered in the vaccine process.

All of this is total BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. What bull****.

I guess you're a doctor and the expert, huh. Never mind that my wife is a knows 100% for sure. All of you internet know-it-alls are hilarious. Which one of you on here have a degree in virology or anything health related?

I guess this document outlining the dosages and whom to give it too is bs too.

The 'vaccine' was only recently FDA-approved. There were several MONTHS people got vaccinated with one of the types where it was only FDA-authorized under emergency-use conditions. And as for 'approval,' this is about the fastest-on-record approval ever seen. Most approvals take years..... IMO, there was an awful lot of government urged red tape cutting to get that approval and I think corners were cut, frankly. There's a reason for that long cycle.

I was referring to Regeneron being FDA approved. I am aware Covid is the fastest vaccine approval; previously it was the Mumps vaccine which took 4 years. I'm absolutely leery of the vaccine and the govt, especially given the history of vaccines in this country.

If you say so, expert. I guess this document outlining the dosages and whom to give it too is bs too.

At the bottom...Revised: 22 September 2021.......

Why'd I look for it? Because it talked about one of the drugs being FDA-approved.......

I'd like to see what it said about the topic in question say back last year.....

I was referring to Regeneron being FDA approved. I am aware Covid is the fastest vaccine approval; previously it was the Mumps vaccine which took 4 years. I'm absolutely leery of the vaccine and the govt, especially given the history of vaccines in this country.
The one thing that jumps out at me is the number of VAERS deaths that are reported. The total for this 'vaccine' is higher than all the other virus vaccines combined and I have read in one or two places where the veracity of the VAERS data publicized is off by a factor of at least one hundred. My doctor told me I shouldn't get it because of my health profile and I'm gonna stick with that, even going the other treatment route if I do catch it.....

Anybody here heard of a dosage difference in vaccine?
Anybody who got the shot told their shot was a custom dose based on whether they had already had Covid?
How many people who got the shot even had an antibody blood test done first?
You know, to make sure you got the right dose?

Anybody here heard of a dosage difference in vaccine?
Anybody who got the shot told their shot was a custom dose based on whether they had already had Covid?
How many people who got the shot even had an antibody blood test done first?
You know, to make sure you got the right dose?
I dunno.....I haven't seen anything out in the public environment that indicates that, but somewhere there's some unpublicized fact sheets somewhere about it that got sent out sometime to providers, supposedly.

That teenager (looked young as my grand daughter) with the roll-around cart at Ingles giving out the miracle cure shots sure didn't have anything on his cart that looked like it.

Meds you need in your house:

robotussin: get the best you can find .

tylenol extra strength

ricola cough drops

something for sleep - NyQuil .

oximeter to measure you O2 levels below 90 go to hospital .

good thermometer.

tons of bottle water .
I went to get a Covid Test
My doctor said not to take Nyquil
Nyquil suppresses products I've cough and can promote pneumonia...better to mucinex.

Back
Top Bottom