• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Regeneron - Public Service announcement.

10thmountain

Default rank 5000+ posts
American Warhorse.
121   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to let the ODT know that the Mono Clonal Infusion known as Regeneron is a Lifesaver. I caught covid and it literally saved my life. I have come to the conclusion that YOU HAVE TO BE ON OFFENSE if you get this satanic disease. YOU HAVE TO ATTACK IT. If you come down with Covid - get an official diagnosis from CVS or wherever you can. Take it to the infusion clinic and get the medicine. Skip the hydroxy, ivermectin, Go directly to the infusion clinic and get Regeneron. Literally Day 1 or 2 or 3 . Don't gamble. Don't wait. Just do it. It will burn through your body and give you your best chance of survival. I got mine at Main Street Family Practice in Jasper GA. I would also like to thank AC - you know who you are, I appreciate and am so grateful for our friendship.

My father got it a couple weeks ago. He’s vaccinated but high risk after surviving a tough bout with cancer. He felt like he had the flu, and started running a fever so off to the docs we went and 2 days after the Regeneron treatment, he was ready to go back to work. Really did do wonders.

Just wanted to let the ODT know that the Mono Clonal Infusion known as Regeneron is a Lifesaver. I caught covid and it literally saved my life. I have come to the conclusion that YOU HAVE TO BE ON OFFENSE if you get this satanic disease. YOU HAVE TO ATTACK IT. If you come down with Covid - get an official diagnosis from CVS or wherever you can. Take it to the infusion clinic and get the medicine. Skip the hydroxy, ivermectin, Go directly to the infusion clinic and get Regeneron. Literally Day 1 or 2 or 3 . Don't gamble. Don't wait. Just do it. It will burn through your body and give you your best chance of survival. I got mine at Main Street Family Practice in Jasper GA. I would also like to thank AC - you know who you are, I appreciate and am so grateful for our friendship.
Welcome to the FBIs most wanted list. Telling the truth is a sin nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom