• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recteq B380? Pros, cons?

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
Been thinking about replacing the side firebox smoker (it's rotted out after ten years) and am intrigued by the Bullseye. Is it a good pellet grill to start with? I was going to go full retard and buy a 700 or 1250 but I rarely cook for more than 5-6 folks at a time. Don't need the wifi stuff.

For $399 delivered the Bullseye seems a good bargain.

Been thinking about replacing the side firebox smoker (it's rotted out after ten years) and am intrigued by the Bullseye. Is it a good pellet grill to start with? I was going to go full retard and buy a 700 or 1250 but I rarely cook for more than 5-6 folks at a time. Don't need the wifi stuff.

For $399 delivered the Bullseye seems a good bargain.

Grills are like guns, buy more than you think you need :) No experience with that grill, but after doing my research, sure wish I'd gone rectec over traeger.

If you want a great started pellet grill go for the B380 , if you are going to be host lots of folks and cooking large swaths of food , well then step it up, but once you by one welcome to the cult lol

590 FTW

2711.jpeg
4501.jpeg

If you want a great started pellet grill go for the B380 , if you are going to be host lots of folks and cooking large swaths of food , well then step it up, but once you by one welcome to the cult lol
I haven't hosted large groups since Chicago. We used to have up to 40 over at a time but those days are long over, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom