• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recteq B380? Pros, cons?

I'm doing the initial "burn in" now. I love the smell of the wood pellets burning!

Attachments

• 20210824_095701.jpg
    20210824_095701.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 27
By the way, I noticed a very clever phishing scam yesterday. Some bright spark is using Rec Tec's site as a skin to try to get your Paypal info. "They" were offering up to 85% discounts on stock to "make some room" LOL. This Bullseye would have been $71. I put three in the cart and they gave me an additional discount for multiple purchases. The bill? Shipped, for three units? $99. Total scam.

By the way, I noticed a very clever phishing scam yesterday. Some bright spark is using Rec Tec's site as a skin to try to get your Paypal info. "They" were offering up to 85% discounts on stock to "make some room" LOL. This Bullseye would have been $71. I put three in the cart and they gave me an additional discount for multiple purchases. The bill? Shipped, for three units? $99. Total scam.
Let RecTec know.

I drove over there a couple weeks ago because I wanted to eyeball the sizes in person. Still don't know which one to get. Someone recommended the 700 for a better hopper setup but I don't think I need anything near that big. As long as I can get a standard size brisket on there I think it's big enough.

I drove over there a couple weeks ago because I wanted to eyeball the sizes in person. Still don't know which one to get. Someone recommended the 700 for a better hopper setup but I don't think I need anything near that big. As long as I can get a standard size brisket on there I think it's big enough.
The RT-590 is for you!

Back
Top Bottom