• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Recent observations about ODT

I have to agree with post #6 & I really don't care if it is for sale or trade. The tending is more than likely market/economy based. I don't sell or trade very much & for most of the firearms the LGS prices are now VERY COMPETITIVE. The last "for sell only" ad on here that got me was for a Mountain Bike I bought at a fair price & I believe both parties are happy. Now I gotta rush off & see if my fridge even has a light......LOL! ;)

What's funny is "I need the cash" or "hate to sell but emergency came up" ads, which end with "might entertain trade offers". lol.

Lol, I'm guilty of that and then went back and thought "WTH are you thinking"....looking back, I'm glad I chose the other....they are just material objects and can always be replaced...business gets handled first.

Lol, I'm guilty of that and then went back and thought "WTH are you thinking"....looking back, I'm glad I chose the other....they are just material objects and can always be replaced...business gets handled first.

yes, i have had a few of these where something has come up on either end and the deal fell through. it is not a big deal most of the time.

and if i had stuff people would be interested in, i would be doing more trading than selling. as it stands now, i dont have much in "coolness" or sex appeal

I have done trades before and have no problem with trades. I was actually able to sell the item acquired for more than what my trade cost. Society is changing how we do business each and every day. It will be up to sites like this to try and keep a trade system alive.

Back
Top Bottom