• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Real trouble may be closer than we think....

The Nazi and Communist Parties have endorsed the "Occupy" movement. Occupiers in Oregon sing F**k the USA (real patriots here <<<SARCASM)/ The potential for a lot of violence exists......what a sad condition this country is in!!!!

The military/banking complex won't let this fly. It's bad for their profitability and plans for a one world order :p . We'll see how those protesters feel after a few token promises are made to settle them down and they vacate. The real fun begins when the unemployment numbers keep going up, jobs continue to go overseas or be automated out of existance and our currency continues to be devalued. You have some time to prepare yet.

Famous last words...
Not to sound like my Dad or anything but I think the time we currently have is borrowed. The time to prepare was yesterday. Water, food, protection and shelter. 6 months worth is current intel, I feel better with 2 years. Never mind what everybody is paying attention to on the T.V., look at NASA's reports and warnings of the current solar activity. We are one CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) away from being in the dark ages. IT happens all the time, we just have to be in the path one of these times, which could happen in a minute, an hour or a year from now, but it will happen as it has in the past. 1901 and 1913 had CME's that would have devastating consequences today with our complete reliance on electricity. Hard to buy anything without the little credit card swipers working, or gas pumps, or ATM's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-200952/Power-cuts-threat-sun-storm-hits-earth.html

Anyway, other than that.... Everything is peachy.

Back
Top Bottom