Rant on the ignorant "WOW!! That is a GREAT deal that shouldn't last long!!" comments

Must be all my snide remarks on $100 Pmags and $1200 WASR AKs :laugh:

As for feedback, I only have 1 username, so I can't give myself a bunch of fictitious feedback ;)

You made snide remarks?well I never.We can pump that feedback score to wherever you want it

I always put GLWTS good luck with that ****. Not to be mis construed with the ever popular GLWT/S. notice what a difference a slash can make lol.

I know that we aren't allowed to say anything negative on anyones post, but I have to admit, sometimes I just want to type,

"You are a fuggin moron if you think anybody is gonna pay you $2000 for your cheap azz Delton AR."

Am I the only one who finds it REALLY annoying when one person posts an AR or whatever else at a fairly inflated price and then the VERY NEXT post is "WOW!!! OMG!!!! HOLY COW!!!! THAT is a super duper, awesome, fantastic, wicked bada**, never to be seen again price!!! This won't last more than 0.000000000003 seconds!!!"?

I think most of us are pretty much capable of knowing how much we want to spend on something. This just keeps showing up more and more.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:
your sarcasm probes might be failing you sir :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom