Rant on the ignorant "WOW!! That is a GREAT deal that shouldn't last long!!" comments

awjohnson2

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
30   0
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds it REALLY annoying when one person posts an AR or whatever else at a fairly inflated price and then the VERY NEXT post is "WOW!!! OMG!!!! HOLY COW!!!! THAT is a super duper, awesome, fantastic, wicked bada**, never to be seen again price!!! This won't last more than 0.000000000003 seconds!!!"?

I think most of us are pretty much capable of knowing how much we want to spend on something. This just keeps showing up more and more.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Am I the only one who finds it REALLY annoying when one person posts an AR or whatever else at a fairly inflated price and then the VERY NEXT post is "WOW!!! OMG!!!! HOLY COW!!!! THAT is a super duper, awesome, fantastic, wicked bada**, never to be seen again price!!! This won't last more than 0.000000000003 seconds!!!"?

I think most of us are pretty much capable of knowing how much we want to spend on something. This just keeps showing up more and more.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

I think the seller does that with his second, or maybe even third account.

I think the seller does that with his second, or maybe even third account.

When I see that BS, I look into the person saying "great deal" when clearly it's not. Follow the feedback... there are often a lot of new guys with feedback from other new guys... hmmmm. :)

When I see that BS, I look into the person saying "great deal" when clearly it's not. Follow the feedback... there are often a lot of new guys with feedback from other new guys... hmmmm. :)

I'm obviously not as devious as I think. That never occurred to me.

Back
Top Bottom