• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Question about FSBs and rear sights

I mean like co-witnessing or lower 1/3 with the MaTech and either the EoTech or ACOG I'll put on.

Thats I did see this picture when I searched the sight. I'll just keep the F especially if it seems it to be a little rarer.

The issue would be running out of threads on the post if you had to adjust it to far to sight it in. It all depends on the barrel and the ammo.

I mean like co-witnessing or lower 1/3 with the MaTech and either the EoTech or ACOG I'll put on.

Thats I did see this picture when I searched the sight. I'll just keep the F especially if it seems it to be a little rarer.
You will have zero issues co-witnessing or lower 1/3 co-witnessing an optic no matter what FSB you go with. Like stated above the only real issue is with a standard FSB the standard front sight will be so high it will sit above the threaded channed in the FSB and wobble like drunk russian on payday.

You will have zero issues co-witnessing or lower 1/3 co-witnessing an optic no matter withch FSB you go with. Like stated above the only real issue is a standard FSB is a standard front sight will be so high it will sit above the threaded channed in the FSB and wobble like drunk russian on payday.

Oh I gotcha. Thanks guys for the education. I thought all of these FSBs were the same IE mil-spec. Glad I did some research.

Back
Top Bottom