• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Punk Rawk preppers

My first show was '85 i think...black flag at the metroplex. Then over the next 5 or so years it was most of the bigger scene bands that came thru atlanta. I have many pictures still, especially from the metroplex, that i shot on my 35mm camera of different shows. What a trip....many many people from my buds and those shows are dead or still incarcerated. I had to leave the scene because i knew i would end up the same way......then came the marine corps but thats another story. Who ever partied at the old abandoned womens prison from back then?

Dude, I'd love to see those pictures. If you ever scan them and post them somewhere, please provide a link.

(BTW, Wax'nFacts is selling 688 shirts if yours has, uh, "shrunk" over the years...)

Last edited:
Im into it but not yet started. on a large scale at least. I raised myself on punk music. I'm more of a metal head if I was anything but I will always love punk. Subhumans. the virus, against all authority, choking victim, sex pistols, even a lot of the 90's pop punk like millen collin, nofx the list goes on. I love punk music. Black metal thrash metal and my fav of all is early death metal. Obituary bolt thrower and DEATH being my personal fav. So, whats your favorite bands?
Damn ! I haven't met any one who knows about Death in a long time.
RIP Chuck

Yeah, Chuck had one mean ass mullet! Anyone remember Nihilist? Wish I could remember all those bands we saw at the Plex. I do remember Death Angel when they were kids. Cromags , Testament. Bad Brains DRI at the Roxy. The Accused at the pit....

Yeah, Chuck had one mean ass mullet! Anyone remember Nihilist? Wish I could remember all those bands we saw at the Plex. I do remember Death Angel when they were kids. Cromags , Testament. Bad Brains DRI at the Roxy. The Accused at the pit....
Woah! The first show I ever saw in my life was a Nihilist show at the wreck room in '90 or ' 91

My brother did a lot of photography for bands in Atlanta, like Nihilist ,Razor boys,Baby and the Pacifiers ,probably most memorable was the Restraints,lots of fun back then

Back
Top Bottom