• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Punk Rawk preppers

Im into it but not yet started. on a large scale at least. I raised myself on punk music. I'm more of a metal head if I was anything but I will always love punk. Subhumans. the virus, against all authority, choking victim, sex pistols, even a lot of the 90's pop punk like millen collin, nofx the list goes on. I love punk music. Black metal thrash metal and my fav of all is early death metal. Obituary bolt thrower and DEATH being my personal fav. So, whats your favorite bands?

Agnostic Front, Cro-Mags, Murphy's Law, Youth Of Today all still get regular rotation on my Ipod. Looking to start the Prepping scene in October when i move into my new house. I have a room in my basement that i designated for a safe room. Concrete on all 4 sides and metal door.

Agnostic Front, Cro-Mags, Murphy's Law, Youth Of Today all still get regular rotation on my Ipod. Looking to start the Prepping scene in October when i move into my new house. I have a room in my basement that i designated for a safe room. Concrete on all 4 sides and metal door.
Thomas what's up with your profile pic? Big fan of St. Anger?

Back
Top Bottom