• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Punk Rawk preppers

Dead Kennedys at agora ballroom, Buzzcocks at the roxy and the Ramones at least 10 times,agora,688 and masquerade, those were the good old days!

Back in 2000 ish at the beer Olympics I was partying with vinnie from Agnostic front, that was pretty fun. He's a cool dude. Speaking of the N.Y scene you ever listen to the krays? They were damn good. The Anti heros from here are probably one of my favorites though. Oh and speaking of the band Death, they are probably one of my favorite metal bands out there.

Saw the Plasmatics twice at the Agora,Wendy O and the band put on a helluva show,across the street was the nutcracker at the fox,what a difference in the crowds!

Some of y'all are older than me-- I only saw Ramones once. But about a million shows at 688. Violent Femmes, Black Flag, and hundreds time forgot.

Back in 2000 ish at the beer Olympics I was partying with vinnie from Agnostic front, that was pretty fun. He's a cool dude. Speaking of the N.Y scene you ever listen to the krays? They were damn good. The Anti heros from here are probably one of my favorites though. Oh and speaking of the band Death, they are probably one of my favorite metal bands out there.
My first show was '85 i think...black flag at the metroplex. Then over the next 5 or so years it was most of the bigger scene bands that came thru atlanta. I have many pictures still, especially from the metroplex, that i shot on my 35mm camera of different shows. What a trip....many many people from my buds and those shows are dead or still incarcerated. I had to leave the scene because i knew i would end up the same way......then came the marine corps but thats another story. Who ever partied at the old abandoned womens prison from back then?

Last edited:

The Krays where bad ass

Back
Top Bottom