• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Private ODT party/meet and greet Saturday Dec 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thanks...he's doing great. I got him a Glock 22 for Christmas...said he wanted a big forty. Since he doesn't have a good place to shoot where he lives, maybe he'll come visit more lol

rlmblm thank YOU for taking it. I don't know how I accumulated so many freaking rifle cases over the years. I should have brought more...just got tired of running up and down the steps and was running late getting there.

Last edited:
Alright i know the middle one, now who the hell is the real Santa here??

That was Santa Critter. He was the Santa at JCP when we had our Christmas pics made. I invited him because we got to shooting the breeze. Trying to bring him over to ODT, he'd fit right in.

Sorry about that. Those were 2 of the pits from the avocados. A long time ago a friend gave me a guac recipe and told me if you leave the pits in the mix, the guac won't turn brown. I've been doing it so long I forgot that others may not know what they are.

Rick and I had a fantastic time. We were some of the first to arrive and some of the last to leave. It was a fun night of visiting with like minded folks.

It was great dip. It was my pleasure having you and Rick there. I'd say you were some of the most pleasant people there but I could say that about everyone who showed up. Hope to see you again in the future!

****tin' me! LOL i was thinking how could I have missed this man if he was on the ODT

Yeah, you missed out. I know 170 miles one way is a bit of a ride but a hardcore ODTr like yourself could have done it. I have got to meet you one day. Maybe at a meet around the halfway point someday. Of all the people I was sad were going to make it, I'd say you and Dakota Port were the two I missed the most.

Yeah, you missed out. I know 170 miles one way is a bit of a ride but a hardcore ODTr like yourself could have done it. I have got to meet you one day. Maybe at a meet around the halfway point someday. Of all the people I was sad were going to make it, I'd say you and Dakota Port were the two I missed the most.

Careful what you wish for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom