• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Private ODT party/meet and greet Saturday Dec 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great time.... My son is still talking about it! Needless to say he is pumped about winning the machete (Mom ont so much, but she will deal). Thanks again to Nonlib, we will see you again for sure.

i regret trimming mine. I feel like an amputee

It always hurts don't it? I let mine go until my wife tells me she doesn't love me anymore then I chop it down. I always feel so puny after shaving off a totally awesome mountain man beard. This is going to be a good one.

Had a great time.... My son is still talking about it! Needless to say he is pumped about winning the machete (Mom ont so much, but she will deal). Thanks again to Nonlib, we will see you again for sure.

15! No I mean 5! Yay, you won a machete! Good, I think the intention of the donor was for someone to get it who would enjoy it. People brought a few things to giveaway and they all found good homes.
Thanks SafeBuilder for the plinker target. SJ won it and I think it will also be used and enjoyed. I engraved Compliments of SafeBuilder on it and set it on the table so everyone could see your product. Very good quality

I had a great time and enjoyed seeing new faces. Thanks to Nonliberal and the Mrs. for the hosting of this. Great food and great company.. Good luck to you guys at the shop..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom