• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Private ODT party/meet and greet Saturday Dec 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guacamole dip was the best after we figured out what the two rocks were. Bryan

Sorry about that. Those were 2 of the pits from the avocados. A long time ago a friend gave me a guac recipe and told me if you leave the pits in the mix, the guac won't turn brown. I've been doing it so long I forgot that others may not know what they are.

Rick and I had a fantastic time. We were some of the first to arrive and some of the last to leave. It was a fun night of visiting with like minded folks.

Sorry about that. Those were 2 of the pits from the avocados. A long time ago a friend gave me a guac recipe and told me if you leave the pits in the mix, the guac won't turn brown. I've been doing it so long I forgot that others may not know what they are.

Rick and I had a fantastic time. We were some of the first to arrive and some of the last to leave. It was a fun night of visiting with like minded folks.

Recipe or it didn't happen!:):hungry:

Next M&G where ever it is.When you print your name on the name tag .Make it large enough so folks can READ it.Some of you print like you are paying for the damn ink.

Which one? LOL

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom