• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pretty sure this has been discussed before…

some guns do not appeal to all folks....I've got a Smith 52-2 listed.....it's at a very good price....BUT not everybody wants a .38 wad cutter....it may take a while to find the person....
Oh no sir. According to the Price Militant here on the ODT, your price is simply too high. You must continue to lower your price until some neckbeard thinks they can make $50 on it before it's going to sell. That's how the ODT works.

Whenever I list a rifle or pistol here and it doesn't sell quickly, and I decide I'm through tormenting the poors here, I move it to ARFCOM or the FALFILES or even Gunbroker and what do you know? It's usually sold within a day or two, sometimes an hour or two. Often for more money than was asked here.

Do you think re listing a pistol 52 times starting in September would indicate it’s over priced?
There is one thing listed here I sent the guy a PM about. It's been listed since early June at the same price....

Seems as though he'd decide to delete the ad and "put it back in the safe" or cut the price and move the merchandise.

There is one thing listed here I sent the guy a PM about. It's been listed since early June at the same price....

Seems as though he'd decide to delete the ad and "put it back in the safe" or cut the price and move the merchandise.
At this point, he should have cut his price $30, instead of the $75 month internet bill he uses to keep relisting

I've come to the conclusion half these mutha****as don't own a safe
Don’t expose them like that, Man! 😂 They’re just living according to their expectations: they expect to find one here for $100 bucks… And in the meantime they’re using their closet, leaning their rifles against wall behind hanging Tshirts. :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: 😂 😂 😂 😂

Back
Top Bottom