• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pretty sure this has been discussed before…

…but just saw another dreaded “back in the safe” threat.
Has that ever worked? I mean you’re thinking … yes… no .. maybe.. on a purchase, then you see the possibility of that gat being snatched back to anonymity to reside in a dark, dusty safe for the foreseeable future? Then you crack open your wallet to rescue it?
I usually just laugh and move on, figuring those guys also “know what I’ve got” in that “rare, hard to find”, “LNIB” iteration of the gunmaker’s art, and aren’t willing to negotiate.
What say the great unwashed ODT?
Last time around before it goes back in my sock drawer.

some guns do not appeal to all folks....I've got a Smith 52-2 listed.....it's at a very good price....BUT not everybody wants a .38 wad cutter....it may take a while to find the person....

I know maybe three people who might be interested, but I'm a tightwad, so chances are I can't justify your ask no matter how reasonable your price. But that's my problem, not yours.

facebook_1675833149064_7028953680453013821_77072719305649.jpg

…but just saw another dreaded “back in the safe” threat.
Has that ever worked? I mean you’re thinking … yes… no .. maybe.. on a purchase, then you see the possibility of that gat being snatched back to anonymity to reside in a dark, dusty safe for the foreseeable future? Then you crack open your wallet to rescue it?
I usually just laugh and move on, figuring those guys also “know what I’ve got” in that “rare, hard to find”, “LNIB” iteration of the gunmaker’s art, and aren’t willing to negotiate.
What say the great unwashed ODT?
Do you think re listing a pistol 52 times starting in September would indicate it’s over priced?

Back
Top Bottom