• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Post election AR prices...

I had a New Frontier Armory lower earlier this year and it looked and felt cheap with the plastic hammer. I traded it off in the summer. The New Frontier looked a lot like the Plum Crazy lowers. I like the TN Arms and the Omni because they use metal in the important areas.
TBH, I was looking at one of the Omni lowers for $39 over Black Friday, but an Anderson lower only costs $5-10 more, so I just got a couple of those instead. Poly lowers are a tough value proposition at this point.

No argument here. Inflation is out of control on a lot of things these days. Hard to believe a 7 year car note is a normal trend.

It's only "normal" to people who don't know any better. No frigging way I'd pay what they want for new cars and trucks now. Much less really screw myself and stretch it out over 5, 6 or even 7 years!

Someone else can do it, I won't

Yeah I've seen one or two for five bills and under. But yes there are still way more over priced ARs being posted and reposted. As ive said before I'm waiting for the AK prices to come back to reality. I want another one with a fixed wood stock like a WASR. But I can't pay $700.00 for one.

I traded for 3 AK's in the last 3weeks, but I came to the AK Game late, what we're the AK Prices you were referring to, just a range will be good for me!!

$60 Anderson lowers. You know the ODT is F'ed when the SG(sportsman guide) offer Anderson lowers for $44 and all you asshoes are trying to get upwards to $90 for the same thing.

P.S.A. I lost my ass on Pmags. I am now proping up an uneven couch with the extras. Be real dude. If you have a $40 lower, save some face. You ain't gonna pay your mortgage on them.

I know you told your wife otherwise.
But if you can build a house out of all those Pmags, then you're in good shape.

$60 Anderson lowers. You know the ODT is F'ed when the SG(sportsman guide) offer Anderson lowers for $44 and all you asshoes are trying to get upwards to $90 for the same thing.

P.S.A. I lost my ass on Pmags. I am now proping up an uneven couch with the extras. Be real dude. If you have a $40 lower, save some face. You ain't gonna pay your mortgage on them.

I know you told your wife otherwise.
cot damn

This is my typical AR offer:
"Hey would you ne interested in....bla bla bla Awesome AR...bla bla bla Anderson lower with xxx random upper bla bla bla"

GTFO with that My Little Pony setup. I'm sick of all these Anderson ARs.

Back
Top Bottom