• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Post election AR prices...

Even a PSA Ar-15 with a front and rear site after shipping & handling and tax is 575.00. Unless it's the freedom kit that has the ss barrel most people do not care for.

I actually wanted to try an Omni lower. My latest AR is built on a TNArms poly lower. I dig their lowers because they come in about 5 different colors.
I tried out a Plum Crazy lower just for giggles - just to see how cheap I could build an AR. It feels cheap because it actually is very cheap. Came with a plastic trigger and hammer! That being said, it's given me zero problems over the last 800-1000 rounds, and that's with a PTAC upper and feeding it only crappy Tula ammo.

I tried out a Plum Crazy lower just for giggles - just to see how cheap I could build an AR. It feels cheap because it actually is very cheap. Came with a plastic trigger and hammer! That being said, it's given me zero problems over the last 800-1000 rounds, and that's with a PTAC upper and feeding it only crappy Tula ammo.
I had a New Frontier Armory lower earlier this year and it looked and felt cheap with the plastic hammer. I traded it off in the summer. The New Frontier looked a lot like the Plum Crazy lowers. I like the TN Arms and the Omni because they use metal in the important areas.

Back
Top Bottom