• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Possible ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet in Albany, GA on Nov. 11

Thats quite a haul for me.
The first couple weeks of Nov are going to be when a lot of folks are in the woods, hunting during the rut. I don't know if that will make a difference in the overall attendance or not, but I figured I’d put that out there for consideration.

Enjoyed the last show. Honestly it was a ton of work to setup a booth, next year probably will just attend. No, would not drive to Albany for a show. Attend the shows around ATL all the time though. Hope this info helps. Thanks

Around 3 hours plus for most people. Add in 2 night hotel and food, plus worrying about your guns sitting overnight in your vehicle, no go for me.

IMG_2732.jpeg

then there’s this…
IMG_2734.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2732.jpeg
    IMG_2732.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 5
I completely understand if folks from the north end can't make it, I'm more interested to see if we have enough folks in the South end of the state to support it.
Albany ain't THAT bad for me. And it's far enough out to make a plan. I should be able to show up. Although I don't have anything to sell so I don't need a table or space. Somebody remind when it gets close.

Hi Everyone!

We are considering having a gun show/swap meet in Albany, GA on Nov. 11. We will send out an email later today to try and gauge interest in the event and this will serve as the discussion thread for it.

We currently have a hold on the Albany Civic Center and we need to make a decision in the next week or so.

What does everyone think, is there enough interest for this event to work? I tried many other places and this was the first place that didn't turn me down.
That is SW Georgia, a little too far but mostly no because it is Veterans Day.

Back
Top Bottom