• Chevy Camaro

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Dodge Challenger

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • My Supra is better and all others

Votes: 11 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously the Best Hot Rod is the one your driving...
My 1967 Camaro.
Camaro.jpg

Camaro Front.JPG

The best one is whichever one you like.
I’ve owned several ,and I liked em all. mostly back in the early 80s when they were the cheapest car you could buy.
After the price of gas had tripled, And you had to wait in long lines to buy 5 gallons on even and odd days, you couldn’t give away an old worn out gas guzzler.
One of my favorites was a four door 1969 Thunderbird.($600) These came stock with the 429 cobra jet engine. plenty enough power to be dangerous and still haul Six people in comfort.
And it always won the laying rubber contests. We would have contests to see whose car would leave the longest black mark, my Tbird was always the winner. And I had a good supply of free used tires, had a realist I’ve that worked at a state park and every year they would replace all the tires on the park ranger trucks at the same time and he would save me the ones that still had tread left on em.

I owned a 69 mercury cyclone Cale Yarborough edition ($275)

a 70 trans am ($1,200)
And several others

I'm a 4wd truck kinda guy. We always put WAY to much motor in our trucks and hit the woods to paint the trees. Cars are fun but it sure is cool getting asked "Man, what's in that thing?!" At the next red light when you keep up with a muscle car
My brother had a 76 4wd Stepside chevy with a full race 327
He could beat any muscle car in a drag race, the full time 4wd meant zero wheel spin and the automatic trans meant no lifting off the gas to shift.

Back
Top Bottom